We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, at no additional cost to you.Print
Chocolate Donut, THM – E, Allergy Friendly
A single serving baked chocolate donut. These soft donuts are gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, and are considered a THM E fuel.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/3 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 pinches mineral salt
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder (I like Dutch process)
- 1 Tbsp sweetener (I use BochaSweet)
- 1 shake powdered stevia (pure)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp protein powder (I use THM Creamy Dreamy hemp protein)
- 1 Tbsp baking cocoa (I like Dutch process)
- 1 Tbsp powdered sweetener (Bochasweet or THM Gentle Sweet)
- 1.5 tsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix all dry ingredients together until well blended. Break up any clumps, if needed.
- Stir in wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon batter into donut pan sprayed with baking spray.
- Bake the donuts for 20 minutes, or until they’re dry on top and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not overbake.
- Mix together 1 Tbsp baking cocoa, 1 Tbsp powdered sweetener, and 1 1/2 tsp almond milk until smooth. Spoon over donut while still warm.
- Store donuts plain and ice before serving.
Keywords: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, THM E