We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, at no additional cost to you.
Lately I’ve blogged about my sewing projects, so I thought I’d share some pictures of the finished projects.
The boys loved their new John Deere pajama pants. Caleb’s fit him, but weren’t nearly as long as I expected them to be. He’s grown more in height than I realized.
Trying to show off some of their new toys in the picture too :O)
Anna’s pajamas were a ton of fun to make. The nightgown is from the indietutes peasant blouse tutorial here. I lengthened the sleeves and gathered them, and lengthened the hem and flared it (a fairly wide a-line shape). The bloomers are from a regular pant pattern, and gathered at the ankles. I measured her inseam several times but still managed to make them too long. We have to roll them up at the waist right now but at least they’ll fit for a while.
Here’s a better picture of the pajamas. I appliqued a little heart on the bottom too. Of all the pajamas I’ve made the kids, these are by far my favorite.
The boys absolutely loved their quilts. To quilt them, I just stitched in the ditch along each row. I was able to get a walking foot locally, and that made things SO MUCH easier.