We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, at no additional cost to you.
One of our favorite foods around here is warm breadsticks with olive oil and dipping spices. When the jar was empty, I mixed up a batch based on the list of ingredients on the jar. It tasted great, but I didn’t write anything down. When that ran out, I mixed up more, this time writing down everything as I added it in. We absolutely love it.Print
Garlic Parmesan Dipping Spices
- 1/8 cup granulated garlic/garlic powder
- 1/8 cup salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Mix all ingredients in an airtight jar.