This page may contain affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through one of the links on this page, we may earn a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you, and helps us continue doing what we love.
5 things I plan (Lord willing) to do before I die:
1. Give birth at least once, but hopefully many, many times
2. Adopt more children (and nurse them too if we adopt them as babies)
3. Live on a farm with lots of animals (especially horses, cows, and goats)
4. Have a big flower garden with lots of roses
5. Have my piano arrangements published
5 things I can do:
1. Cook almost anything from scratch and find recipes to do just that
2. Web design (I’m such a computer nerd)
3. Make my own clothes and jewelry
4. Play the piano, sing, and write music
5. Say I’ve nursed an adopted baby!
5 things I cannot do yet:
1. Garden outside. Stephen has to do it – I kill things
2. Use birth control (have not and will not)
3. Change the oil in our cars
4. Mow the lawn (not sure I want to – Stephen does it and I’m more than happy enough to let him)
5. Understand why some people seem to be insensitive
5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
I’m married, so I don’t look. But to be honest, I never really have looked.
5 things I say most often:
1. Do you know what I mean?
2. You know? (I know it’s similar to #1, but I say them both equally)
5. I want another baby.
5 people I want to do this:
Anyone that reads this and would like to do it. Just leave me a link to yours in the comments.