This page may contain affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through one of the links on this page, I may earn a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you, and helps me continue doing what I love.
5 things I plan (Lord willing) to do before I die:
1. Give birth at least once, but hopefully many, many times
2. Adopt more children (and nurse them too if we adopt them as babies)
3. Live on a farm with lots of animals (especially horses, cows, and goats)
4. Have a big flower garden with lots of roses
5. Have my piano arrangements published
5 things I can do:
1. Cook almost anything from scratch and find recipes to do just that
2. Web design (I’m such a computer nerd)
3. Make my own clothes and jewelry
4. Play the piano, sing, and write music
5. Say I’ve nursed an adopted baby!
5 things I cannot do yet:
1. Garden outside. Stephen has to do it – I kill things
2. Use birth control (have not and will not)
3. Change the oil in our cars
4. Mow the lawn (not sure I want to – Stephen does it and I’m more than happy enough to let him)
5. Understand why some people seem to be insensitive
5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
I’m married, so I don’t look. But to be honest, I never really have looked.
5 things I say most often:
1. Do you know what I mean?
2. You know? (I know it’s similar to #1, but I say them both equally)
5. I want another baby.
5 people I want to do this:
Anyone that reads this and would like to do it. Just leave me a link to yours in the comments.
4 thoughts on “Tagged”
No problem! And by the way, the site’s back up now. I just checked.
O.kay, thanks 🙂 I just know she’s had some trouble lately (I didn’t read all of the posts) and thought maybe she had decided to call it quits. Glad to hear it’s just an updated server problem.
Have a great weekend!
Trusting in Jesus,
I’m pretty sure that their server is being upgraded. There was a message about it up there a couple of hours ago when I visited. Now all I see is a blank page. But I think it’s the entire lifewithchrist.org server, because another blog I visit (Brandy’s) is down too.
Hopefully it won’t be long – my server just upgraded a week or so ago and they were really quick!
Do you know what happened to Candy’s blog? I can’t seem to log on to it. I know you’ve replied there before so I thought maybe you might have an idea. I sure hope she didn’t delete it.
Thanks for any info.
Comments are closed.